Ned Simmons

Default FS: California Instruments 1503TC 3 Phase AC Power Source

208/240, 3 phase input; nominal 208Y (135V max Neutral to
Hot), 3 phase, 45 to 1000Hz out. It does run on single
phase input, but presumably should be derated in that case.

More specs here...
http://tinyurl.com/5eb7w

If you're not familiar with this, it's essentially a big 3
channel linear amplifier--200# rack mount big. I also have
a control/display module that goes with the power source,
but only works if you're using a matching California
Instruments plug-in oscillator. I don't have the oscillator
and have only used the power source with an external
oscillator.

I've got an offer of $1000 from one of the big test
equipment dealers, but I have to ship it to them. They've
offered $750 if they arrange pickup, but I'd still have to
crate it.

On the off chance that anyone here has any interest (or
just curiosity) I'll post some photos and answer any
questions I can. Anyone willing to pick it up in southern
Maine or work with me on shipping is in a strong bargaining
position. Trades are not out of the question.

Ned Simmons

Wiring a 480V Single Phase Circuit Joshua Home Repair 58 June 8th 20 02:39 PM
Phone a/c power source adapter Dugie Electronics Repair 3 January 8th 05 09:13 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 12:48 AM
were to buy vfd Ron Coffey Metalworking 7 July 10th 03 06:03 PM