Default Flashlight Faceplate?

Does anyone know of a company that would make a custom plate like for a
flashlight or something. Like the BatSignal, but with a different
picture.

I'm sorry if this isn't an appropriate forum. If someone could give me
a better group to post this in, I will.

Pedroman

Sure,

www.internetapollo.com makes custom metal gobos for theatrical lights. I
sell a ton of them with company images for meetings, promotions etc..
Budweiser is a good client. Let me know if I can help.

Pedroman

pedro at worldeventcompanies dot com

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Nick Hull wrote:
In article .com,
wrote:

Does anyone know of a company that would make a custom plate like for a
flashlight or something. Like the BatSignal, but with a different
picture.

If you want to project a picture you have to put the (metal) mask in a
collumnated beam or at the focal point of the lens.

That's collimated, if the OP needs to search on it.