HaroldA102

Default bandit broke customer wants his to work

I got a call after this guy totalliy screwed up control .I told him it
is a stepper control i could show him how to put a stepper control on it so i
did one
axis ...He ask why his old box does not work i told him it is junk take it out
back.
he wants his feed override !! he wants this he want that bla bla bla .I had a
head
ach for 2 days after that!!!! So i put it on my machine a boss control .And it
works
fine yesterday i cut some wood just for fun...Meanwhile he is waiting for his
700.00 worth of parts to come back!!!!!!!! And i am runnig ....I have been
misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is wrong

I have been

misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is
wrong
What is wrong with turning 50?
Congradulations! Happy B.Day!

Pete

Ken Grunke

HaroldA102 wrote:
I got a call after this guy totalliy screwed up control .I told him it
is a stepper control i could show him how to put a stepper control on it so i
did one
axis ...He ask why his old box does not work i told him it is junk take it out
back.
he wants his feed override !! he wants this he want that bla bla bla .I had a
head
ach for 2 days after that!!!! So i put it on my machine a boss control .And it
works
fine yesterday i cut some wood just for fun...Meanwhile he is waiting for his
700.00 worth of parts to come back!!!!!!!! And i am runnig ....I have been
misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is wrong

You were understood up until the age of 20? What happened to change that?

Ken

--
take da "ma" offa dot com fer eemayl

HaroldA102

budd i only started to count at20
Tony

ok, let us know when your literacy kicks in

"HaroldA102" wrote in message
budd i only started to count at20

HaroldA102

what the hell is literacy
Ken Grunke

HaroldA102 wrote:
what the hell is literacy

Think I said that once, just before I reached for my dictionary!

Ken
PrecisionMachinisT

[...]

Sounds like he's not too bright to try and keep that old thing running.

What control did you end up putting onto your boss ???

--

SVL

Tony

Here try this