HaroldA102

Default bandit broke customer wants his to work

I got a call after this guy totalliy screwed up control .I told him it
is a stepper control i could show him how to put a stepper control on it so i
did one
axis ...He ask why his old box does not work i told him it is junk take it out
back.
he wants his feed override !! he wants this he want that bla bla bla .I had a
head
ach for 2 days after that!!!! So i put it on my machine a boss control .And it
works
fine yesterday i cut some wood just for fun...Meanwhile he is waiting for his
700.00 worth of parts to come back!!!!!!!! And i am runnig ....I have been
misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is wrong