william_b_noble

Default Fashion Alert - Raised to Green

now now, don't go putting words into my mouth - (you were responding to my
post) - I said nothing about the Ms, or the daughters, I remarked upon the
pomp and splendor of the inagural, or should I say "coronation". Tell me
how my phrase, which you have quoted in it's entirety attacks the family?
And moreover, in a country that (at least used to) value freedom of
expression, why should I not complain about a president I don't like - isn't
that what we fight and die for - so we can complain freely and not go to
jail for our opinions?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:32:40 -0800, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

goes to show, the voters elected a monarchy, they don't want a president.

Goes to show how hatefilled and biased the Left is. Attacking the
family of a president that you dont like is pretty ****ty. Care to
discuss that goofy looking carpet muncher that the Clintons managed to
produce? Hummm well..at least one of them did anyways. Maybe with the
help of a turkey baster or Vince Foster.

Shoe on the other foot now?

Gunner