axolotl

Default Going to Cabin Fever?

I plan to attend on Sunday. I will be the middle aged guy accompanied by
the beautiful teenage girl (let's face it, there won't be many of them
there). Please stop and introduce yourself as someone from RCM. Thanks.

Kevin Gallimore

Waynemak

When and where is cabin fever this year (or any year)???
"axolotl" wrote in message
I plan to attend on Sunday. I will be the middle aged guy accompanied by
the beautiful teenage girl (let's face it, there won't be many of them
there). Please stop and introduce yourself as someone from RCM. Thanks.

Kevin Gallimore

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups

axolotl

Waynemak wrote:

When and where is cabin fever this year (or any year)???

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

Kevin Gallimore