Joe

Default Contest and a Small Gloat

Our company was featured and we were quoted in a recent article on page
42-48(?) of a certain metalworking-related magazine which started being
delivered over the past few days... My name is in my sig and the company
name is AutoDrill... Can you find and name the magazine?

First one to do it and can prove it wasn't a lucky guess wins a small
desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here. I'll
ship it to you.

....Gotta have something to do on the weekends.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com

V8013

My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/4hpnc

Anthony

"Joe" wrote in
:

Our company was featured and we were quoted in a recent article on
page 42-48(?) of a certain metalworking-related magazine which started
being delivered over the past few days... My name is in my sig and
the company name is AutoDrill... Can you find and name the magazine?

First one to do it and can prove it wasn't a lucky guess wins a small
desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here.
I'll ship it to you.

...Gotta have something to do on the weekends.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com

V8013

My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/4hpnc

Hehe..I noticed Friday that my mailbox at work was stuffed with the
monthly trade rags, but since we are in the middle of installing a new
machining line, I haven't had time to look at anything except it. Still a
ton of automation programming to be done and the deadline is way too fast
approaching. If I get time Monday I'll see if I can find it.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email
Steve Walker

Joe wrote:
Our company was featured and we were quoted in a recent article on page
42-48(?) of a certain metalworking-related magazine which started being
delivered over the past few days... My name is in my sig and the company
name is AutoDrill... Can you find and name the magazine?

First one to do it and can prove it wasn't a lucky guess wins a small
desktop flying eagle and flag paperweight thing I've got sitting here. I'll
ship it to you.

...Gotta have something to do on the weekends.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com

V8013

My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/4hpnc

Cutting tool engineering? Jan 2005 issue, but the article was only 5 pages.

--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)

Stop the Saw Blade / Contest Suzie-Q Home Repair 3 August 13th 04 10:29 PM
Gloat contest Almost over Knothead Woodturning 2 January 29th 04 01:26 AM
Gloat Knothead Woodturning 0 January 27th 04 05:05 PM
Gloat contest Knothead Woodworking 14 January 12th 04 12:33 AM