tom

Default Help needed

Hi metalworkers.

I'm on the brink of starting to build an experiment
http://tomdbum.com/WaterWorld/Vortex.htm

There's a lot of metal work involved, and I am not sure of methods and costs.

Can anyone advice me closer?

/tom
jim rozen

In article , tom says...

Hi metalworkers.

I'm on the brink of starting to build an experiment...

(quote)
From the above we can conclude that the energy of the system will increase by
other forces than our own, as we turn the tank faster.

The energy increase comes in part from heat of friction that is converted by the
motion to kinetic energy, and in part from kinetic energy from
the gravity field caused by the change in the internal structure of the water
due to the motion.

When we swing the tank, we are rolling along with the motion of the water, and
with inertia overcome it will take very little force to accelerate
it. Even a slight increase in density in the falling water will add force to the
system, and this force will get stronger the faster the tank is swung,
as the water is constantly in the gravity field.

In consequence, if we swing the tank fast enough, the difference in weight
between the falling and the rising water will get large enough to
sustain the motion, together with the contraction from cooling, as long as there
is enough heat from friction to make the heat difference large
enough.

Beyond that point it will accelerate by itself to infinity.

Ah, OK I think you have some small problems, given by your last statement.
I suggest you find somebody who has an existing perpetual motion machine
to power their machine tools. Because their power costs are so low, you
could get them to make your gizmo for free. In the meantime could I
interest you in some pyramidal power concentration crystals?

Jim

please reply to:

Sounds like one of the perpetual motion machines my father and
grandfather worked on!

Paul

jim rozen

In article , Anthony says...

I think he's failed to account for the energy converted to heat by the
friction.

Odd. I've never seen a perpetual motion machine fail that way...

:^)

I would still like to sell him some power concentration crystals.

I think with those, maybe his vortexification machine might just
put out a few watts. They're really cheap. Only I have them.
I have lots of testimonials about how well they work. You
might find folks who say they don't work, but those folks don't
really understand how use them. I only have a few left, and
somebody else is trying to buy them right now.

&tc.

Jim

please reply to:
Peter T. Keillor III

On 4 Jan 2005 15:46:26 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Anthony says...

I think he's failed to account for the energy converted to heat by the
friction.

Odd. I've never seen a perpetual motion machine fail that way...

:^)

I would still like to sell him some power concentration crystals.

I think with those, maybe his vortexification machine might just
put out a few watts. They're really cheap. Only I have them.
I have lots of testimonials about how well they work. You
might find folks who say they don't work, but those folks don't
really understand how use them. I only have a few left, and
somebody else is trying to buy them right now.

&tc.

Jim

It's a good thing you're saying that online, 'cause I bet you can't
say it with a straight face.

Pete Keillor

gglines

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Anthony
says...

I think he's failed to account for the energy converted to heat by the
friction.

Odd. I've never seen a perpetual motion machine fail that way...

:^)

I would still like to sell him some power concentration crystals.

I think with those, maybe his vortexification machine might just
put out a few watts. They're really cheap. Only I have them.
I have lots of testimonials about how well they work. You
might find folks who say they don't work, but those folks don't
really understand how use them. I only have a few left, and
somebody else is trying to buy them right now.

&tc.

Jim

I'm the guy trying to buy the power concentration crystals from Jim, so I
would appreciate if the rest of you would back off. Given the testimonials
that Jim sent me, I believe these crystals are the missing element in my
scalar wave generation machine. George Bush and his buddies in the oil
industry are trying to stop me, but they won't succeed!!! Once I have my
working scalar wave machine, I can use it to irradiate water to provide more
power than gasoline.

Frankly, vortexes are 1970 calling. Try to keep up swirl boy.

George