jim rozen

In article , tom says...

Hi metalworkers.

I'm on the brink of starting to build an experiment...

(quote)
From the above we can conclude that the energy of the system will increase by
other forces than our own, as we turn the tank faster.

The energy increase comes in part from heat of friction that is converted by the
motion to kinetic energy, and in part from kinetic energy from
the gravity field caused by the change in the internal structure of the water
due to the motion.

When we swing the tank, we are rolling along with the motion of the water, and
with inertia overcome it will take very little force to accelerate
it. Even a slight increase in density in the falling water will add force to the
system, and this force will get stronger the faster the tank is swung,
as the water is constantly in the gravity field.

In consequence, if we swing the tank fast enough, the difference in weight
between the falling and the rising water will get large enough to
sustain the motion, together with the contraction from cooling, as long as there
is enough heat from friction to make the heat difference large
enough.

Beyond that point it will accelerate by itself to infinity.

Ah, OK I think you have some small problems, given by your last statement.
I suggest you find somebody who has an existing perpetual motion machine
to power their machine tools. Because their power costs are so low, you
could get them to make your gizmo for free. In the meantime could I
interest you in some pyramidal power concentration crystals?

Jim

please reply to: