Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Phants

Default freezing pipes...

From: "Phil Kangas"
Subject: Freezing pipes
Date: December 26, 2004 5:37 PM

Interesting link there, kklein! I'm surprised more posters
have not paid more attention to the phenomena of supercooling!
That is more interesting to me. I have seen this _many_ times in
my sauna, a separate building out back, in the water pails. The
temp can go down into the upper twenties and the water in the
pails is not frozen but all it takes is the slightest movement and the
water crystallizes completely to the bottom!

Phil;

I do not see the original post or the link...
Please repost the link and / or the text of that post...
I am very interested and curious...
Thanks,
JHbs

Freezing pipes ******************************************************* Rettgerinc Metalworking 25 January 4th 05 02:59 AM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Freezing Pipes or Pipes frozen could the Instant Hot Water Recirculator from RedyTemp work [email protected] Home Repair 1 January 11th 04 12:18 PM