Default DRO with serial port

How common are serial ports on DROs for connecting to computers? Is
this an option with CBX, Jenix or even the Chinese caliper type
compatible DROs?

Kenneth A. Emmert

It can be done though not easily at this point Jenix EDM Display unit may be
possible I am researching that piece of equipment. Chinese scales can be
done with a splitter and RS232 gang box. In both case I know of no software
currently written to handle more than basic display or other usage.

Ken
Kenneth A. Emmert
SMW Precision

How common are serial ports on DROs for connecting to computers? Is
this an option with CBX, Jenix or even the Chinese caliper type
compatible DROs?

Bill Chernoff

A serial port is an option on the 3 axis CBX-3d.

wrote in message
oups.com...
How common are serial ports on DROs for connecting to computers? Is
this an option with CBX, Jenix or even the Chinese caliper type
compatible DROs?

oparr

Thanks, I'll request a quote.

"Bill Chernoff" wrote in message
newso_xd.562409$%k.289458@pd7tw2no...
A serial port is an option on the 3 axis CBX-3d.

oups.com...