Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gglines

Default Internal Threading Chart for Lathe

http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/...ding_setup.pdf

I don't cut internal threads that often (usually tap), but when I do,
it takes me forever to remember how to set the lathe up correctly.
There was an excellent discussion on this topic on the Chaski Board
recently.

I made this chart which I've uploaded to the metalworking.com drop box.
Harold Vordos graciously corrected all my mistakes and as always, I
appreciate his willingness and ability to teach the craft so well.
Hopefully, this will help someone else.

George