Roger N

Default Looking for Craftsman 12" Lathe threading chart.

I'm looking for a threading chart for a Craftsman/Atlas 12" metal lathe.
There's one on the inside cover but it's difficult to read. Anyone know of
pictures, scans, etc. of the threading chart?

Also, any links to parts or information on this machine would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Gary Brady

Also, any links to parts or information on this machine would be appreciated.

Some 12" info he

http://www.lathes.co.uk/atlas/
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
Ken Sterling

I'm looking for a threading chart for a Craftsman/Atlas 12" metal lathe.
There's one on the inside cover but it's difficult to read. Anyone know of
pictures, scans, etc. of the threading chart?

Also, any links to parts or information on this machine would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

I have scans if you want. Check Marty E's group (Yahoo, I think) also
for info on Craftsman lathes. E-bay has the Lathe Manual on sale
pretty often - LOTS of good info in it.
HTH
Ken
Ken Cutt

Roger N wrote:
I'm looking for a threading chart for a Craftsman/Atlas 12" metal lathe.
There's one on the inside cover but it's difficult to read. Anyone know of
pictures, scans, etc. of the threading chart?

Also, any links to parts or information on this machine would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

I finally got a scan that is readable . Emailing it to you . If it does
not make the trip let me know .
Ken Cutt