william_b_noble

Default free 17 inch monitor (for parts, or fix it yourself)

ok, not strictly metal related, but some of you folks use computers
and repair monitors - this is a nice 17 inch viewsonic monitor - I'm pretty
sure the flyback is bad. If you want it for parts, let me know in the next
day or so - otherwise, I'll save a few high power transistors from it and
haul it off to the hazardous waste dump It's a model 17GS, and I have the
box for it too if you are crazy enough to want me to ship it to you (no,
shipping isn't free, wish it was...)

if you want it, contact me off the list (in los angeles area)

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com

Gerald Miller

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:40:41 -0800, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

ok, not strictly metal related, but some of you folks use computers
and repair monitors - this is a nice 17 inch viewsonic monitor - I'm pretty
sure the flyback is bad. If you want it for parts, let me know in the next
day or so - otherwise, I'll save a few high power transistors from it and
haul it off to the hazardous waste dump It's a model 17GS, and I have the
box for it too if you are crazy enough to want me to ship it to you (no,
shipping isn't free, wish it was...)

if you want it, contact me off the list (in los angeles area)

Got two myself, Viewsonic M70 model# VCDTS21503, one has a vert. hold
problem after warm up (flickering half height display), the other is
dead. Free if you want them, otherwise will be recycled when I find my
round TUIT.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada