Hul Tytus

Default source for large washers?

rec.crafts.metalworking
source for large washers?

Anyone know who sells 2.5 inch steel washers .125 - .188 inches thick with
a (nominal) 3/8's inch hole? They needn't be ground or anything fancy,
quality wise. Typical punched sheet stock is good. I'd like to buy 50 or
100 at a time.

Hul
--
- for email, put the word "keep" in subject line -
williamhenry

check mcmaster carr

Jeff Wisnia

Hul Tytus wrote:

rec.crafts.metalworking
source for large washers?

Anyone know who sells 2.5 inch steel washers .125 - .188 inches thick with
a (nominal) 3/8's inch hole? They needn't be ground or anything fancy,
quality wise. Typical punched sheet stock is good. I'd like to buy 50 or
100 at a time.

Hul

Try Bokers:

http://www.bokers.com/

HTH,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"
Tim Killian

That's a weird combo of size and thickness. Since you need more than a
couple, find a shop that has a laser cutter. They can probably cut 100
of them in an hour from 1/8" steel. The unit cost should be in the $1-$2
range.

Hul Tytus wrote:
rec.crafts.metalworking
source for large washers?

Anyone know who sells 2.5 inch steel washers .125 - .188 inches thick with
a (nominal) 3/8's inch hole? They needn't be ground or anything fancy,
quality wise. Typical punched sheet stock is good. I'd like to buy 50 or
100 at a time.

Hul

We'll stamp them for you. Just send a drawing, q'ty and we'll send back
a quote. Leigh at MarMachine

Tom Gardner

I have on my shelf 4 boxes, @50# ea., 2-1/8" OD, 1/2" hole, 1/8" thick. If
you can use these at $0.50 a pound, we both win. Call me toll-free,
888-411-3265

They were used in a kit for mounting wire wheels on an arbor...coustomer is
gone.

Small washers John UK diy 1 August 29th 04 12:19 AM
Drill Press Handle Source Greg Woodworking 9 April 3rd 04 08:52 AM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
Source for GOOD bolts, washers, copper washers, etc? Miki Kanazawa Metalworking 3 October 6th 03 11:45 PM