Gunner

Default FS-8" kurt vise

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:09:17 -0800, "Richard W."
wrote:

I have a used Kurt 8" vise. Any one in the Portland - Salem OR area
interested in it? I can email pictures if you want. It's missing the factory
hard jaws, but has aluminum soft jaws in it.The reason for getting rid of
it, is that I have 2 of them and only want one. This thing is real heavy,
about 145 pounds. The vise sells for over $1,000 new and I am asking $450.

picture links

http://images.prosperpoint.com/219/11958-108.jpg

http://images.prosperpoint.com/219/11958-109.jpg

http://images.prosperpoint.com/219/11958-110.jpg

It's covered with oil and dirt in the photos.

Email if you are interested.

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore-
Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit whore
George Bush has just won another four.
Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes