Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Wild Bill

Default 115V 3 Phase motor controller - A. O. Smith

Yeah, it sounds unlikely to me, but I found this used motor controller at a
hamfest yesterday. I didn't read the label until later, and was surprised to
see this..

A. O. Smith Electronics
ECM Controller (manufactured 1990, maybe)
Model 1287A

For use with motor Model D48SE4V1

Input: 115VAC 1PH 13A
Output: 0-115VAC 3PH 10A

approx. 6-1/2" square x 4" height, with heatsink

If anyone has any info about this item, I'd really appreciate the comments.
I'd be interested in finding a connection diagram, or the motor that's
shown.
I'll email Smith, but don't anticipate an informative reply.

Thanks
WB