Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default November Snow In Texas? Experts Warn Decreased Solar Activity Will Shatter All Global Climate Models

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:21:35 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 19:49:36 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

Now talk about the massive dams they drained in Northern Ca.
Now talk about the burning of the Great Amazon forest ! That is
altering
weather patterns as I type. The Pacific ocean in Nina and El Nina
... that
brings and alters warm water in the hurricane route as it exits
Mexico
heading West.
Smoke and no oxygen no scrubbing of other chemicals.

Now talk about the volcano under the South pole. Yes - ring of fire
and
it is hot water
under the ice pack. The mountain is on fire again. The mountain in
the
middle of the

After being "astounded" by a piece of ice shelf breaking off (which
took over five years to happen), they just gloss over the 94 newly
discovered volcanoes under Antarctica. But it's man's fault the
shelf
cracked.

south pole. All along the 'ring of fire' things of fire are
lighting up
like Hawaii !
I heard that Yosemite is heating up an acting up.

And it's all man's fault, right? Where do they get their scripts?

From Chicken Little, or maybe George Orwell. Cold is the new hot.

Why aren't the True Believers telling us in detail how they personally
have reduced their fossil fuel demand?

Exactly. I could show them the $88/mo electric bills when I moved
here and $34 now.

I've been reading MPPT solar controller reviews and have found hardly any users who measure and
report the actual energy received.

That sucks. I'd love to see it, too.

This controller can graph the data:
https://www.amazon.com/Controller-Re...ct_top?ie=UTF8

I'd like to get one of these once I get more panels:

A pair of MPP Solar's LV2424 Taiwanese units
https://is.gd/gQb3XF $1,320, split phase up to 4kw

Or Schneider's Conext 865-4024 unit $1,625 4kw split phase.
https://is.gd/xPBjHw

https://is.gd/iStrPT This is similar to the one I got (not the LCD
screen model) for $26, and one came with the panels. I know it's not
real MPPT, but for that price, the backup controller is available.

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 21:54:05 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Why aren't the True Believers telling us in detail how they personally
have reduced their fossil fuel demand?

Exactly. I could show them the $88/mo electric bills when I moved
here and $34 now

Must be nice. My summer power bills tend to be in the $400 range per
month and in winter..they fall to about $275.

I dont turn on any welder or machine tool till well after 9pm during
the week (reduced rate schedule)

Im paying .37 cents a KWH as the base rate here. (PG&E) The more power
I use..the higher the rate goes after so many KWH. As I recall..its
something like 200 KWH and it goes up each month...

Gunner
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---