Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Using Power Tools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lDGWA_lZY

Best Regards
Tom.

---
https://www.avg.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:32:46 -0700
"Howard Beel" wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lDGWA_lZY

Best Regards
Tom.

Thanks for that, needed a good laugh ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 26/09/18 20:32, Howard Beel wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lDGWA_lZY

Best Regards
Tom.

---
https://www.avg.com

Slightly funny initially but i couldn't watch anymore after the table
saw as I know 2 people that have been cut that way and while no
appendages were lost the injuries were not pleasant.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 22:08:55 +0100, David Billington
wrote:

On 26/09/18 20:32, Howard Beel wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lDGWA_lZY

Best Regards
Tom.

---
https://www.avg.com

Slightly funny initially but i couldn't watch anymore after the table
saw as I know 2 people that have been cut that way and while no
appendages were lost the injuries were not pleasant.

A friend of my father gave away his brand new skill saw after cutting
only one foot along the line and four fingers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In rec.crafts.metalworking, Howard Beel wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lDGWA_lZY

Along the same theme, but just a few seconds: https://imgur.com/KJCuebf

Originally part of an instruction video for theatre tech people.

Elijah
------
pretty sure, at least, they were theatre tech