Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Y'all just keep failing and failing....

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 2:57:47 PM UTC-4, Blue Bayou wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 05:02:07 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 7/6/2018 9:53 AM, Blue Rain wrote:
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 03:52:10 -0500, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 7/5/2018 9:00 AM, Blue Rain wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 17:28:49 -0600, Steve from Colorado

Are you saying Gunner can't be a man because he never went on a mass
killing spree? Are you saying words typed in a newsgroup are equal to
violence? Are you suggesting if Gunner were a real man, he would have
done something like that Las Vegas shooter, or Dylan Roof?

Better questions. What do *you* think makes him a man? Is it the
constant lying? The dole scrounging? His preference for whiling away
the decades having stupid conversations with racist nutjobs like you
instead of supporting his family?

My! My! My!... What a judgemental **** you have become.

I wonder what you and Wieber expected from the folks he's promising to
kill? Politeness apparently! LOL

His failure to follow through can be remedied by you doing yourself in
and giving the rest of us the logical social intercourse that this NG
was designed for.

The Amazing Wieber has been promising to kill me and many others for
about a decade. Now you admit he can't do it, and ask me to do his job
for him. That makes perfect sense to you! LOL

I am trying to achieve a bit of good old fashioned dialogue for the
citizens of this group

Nobody believes that, not even you. You love this phony murder talk
enough to try to make excuses for him, which only adds to the
absurdity.

Merely trying to save your account.

I've used several accounts over the years. Including two supplied by
previous ISPs at previous homes. Never paid a dime for Usenet access,
never had to answer a single complaint. Go for it if you like.

In contrast, consider this. Prior to having his second account
cancelled, Wieber was paying about as much for access as he was
failing to pay in property taxes. No matter that he's lived under
threat of eviction for decades, he still morally and legally owes
those taxes. What kind of dumbass uses the money he should have used
to pay obligations, to pay for something he never needed? Your kind of
dumbass.

You seem to ignore the fact that accounts have already been lost over
this. Isn't that enough?

Not hardly. If Wieber wants the relief you seek for him, he need only
own up to the lies, especially all the death threat nonsense, and
apologize.

Gee... I notice your erstwhile Hero, Mr ****inadress doesn't seem to be
among us anymore.

My last email exchange with Ed was about a week ago. He's been doing a
lot of fishing. If history is any guide, it shouldn't be long before
Wieber implies he's had Ed murdered. chuckle

Ha! I check in, and what do we see? Leper and Pox are still stinging from having been caught. What a sad life they must lead, having to come up with new lies all the time.

About Gunner's murder fantasies, though, there was a guy who seemed to be following me a week ago. It turns out he was just trying to see what I was using to catch all those smallmouth bass. g

Back to serious fishing....

--
Ed Huntress