Pop

Default OT STILL AND JUST AS MORONIC AS ANY KANER FOLLOWER OT AND STILL JUST AS STUPID AS IT WAS OT KANERS, KANERS EVERYWHERE AND NOT A ONE WITH A BRAIN CELL! OT BALOGNA FROM ONE BOLOGNA TO ANOTHER BOLOGNA, BOTH KANED TO THE HILT The Concealm

: Pop the crusader once again devestates his opponents. 0:-

GOOD TO HEAR. GET OFF THIS FOSTER PARENT NG WITH YOUR LIES AND
FETISHES AND YOU WON'T BE SO DEVASTATED. YOU DON'T OWN THIS
GROUP AND NEVER DID. AS AN AUTHOR YOU SURE YOU SURE LACK ANY
CREDIBILITY.

:
: Pop wrote:
: YOU ARE A MORON AND NEED TO LEARN TO READ AND THINK AND
: COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ. GO AWAY AND HAVE A REALLY ROTTEN
DAY.
: BEEN IN YOUR BASEMENT LATELY?
:
: LEAVE THIS GROUP; IT'S FOR SUPPORTING FOSTER PARENTS, NOT
YOUR
: OWN PERSONAL FETISHES AND PURPOSES.
:
: "Ron" wrote in message
: news:1GsNe.750$UI.749@okepread05...
: :
: : wrote in message
: :
ups.com...
: :
: : Ron wrote:
: : wrote in message
: :
: oups.com...
: :
: : Pop wrote:
: : GO AHEAD ASSHOLE; YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN THERE AND I
KNOW IT
: AND
: : IT'S YOUR RIGHT.
: :
: : I've note been anywhere in particular.
: :
: : IF YOU THINK YOU SCARE ME YOU'RE BADLY MISTAKEN
: :
: : I'm not trying to scare you.
: :
: : AND IF YOU THINK YOU MAKE ME MAD YOU'RE AGAIN BADLY
: MISTAKEN.
: :
: : I'm not trying to make you mad. But I have to ask, why
do
: you shout all
: : the time? 0:-
: :
: : I
: : THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD A THICK SKIN AND NO ONE
COULD
: EVER
: : BOTHER YOU?
: :
: : I seem to remember you saying that, not I. But hey,
who
: knows.
: :
: : WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE BECOMING PLENTY BOTHERED
: : BY BEING TOLD YOU SUCK, MISUSE NEWSGROUPS, CAN'T
WRITE
: FOR CRAP,
: : ARE A PHONEY AUTHOR AND AN HABITUAL LIAR.
: :
: : Have I challenged a single silly accusation from the
: laundry list
: : above? How could I be bothered then? You are just a
: mosquito and easily
: : squashed.
: :
: : YOUR WEAK THREATS ARE A JOKE, JUST AS YOU ARE.
: :
: : I'm not making threats, weak or otherwise. I'm
offering
: alternatives.
: : One is to debate, the other to be exposed for what you
: are. A little
: : raving self important loony.
: :
: : BY THE WAY,
: : HAVE YOU LOOKED OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR LATELY? DID YOU
FIND
: IT?
: :
: : Nothing that hasn't always been there. Now that could
be
: seen as a
: : direct threat.
: :
: : HAVE FUN FETISHIST.
: :
: : I have fun every single day, without a single fetish.
You
: seem to have
: : several, nowever.
: :
: : OH AND WHEN YOU FINISH THIS, GO AWAY!
: :
: : No.
: :
: : DON'T GO AWAY MAD,
: :
: : I'm not mad. You seem to yell full time though.
: :
: : JUST GO
: : AWAY.
: :
: : No.
: :
: : GET OFF THIS NEWSGROUP
: :
: : No.
: :
: : AND GIVE IT BACK TO THE FOSTER
: : PARENT SUPPORT IT'S INTENDED FOR.
: :
: : Never took it away, and you are free to post all the
: things you think
: : are "support" and I and others, what we think is
: "support."
: :
: : Have you a definition yet for "support?" So far you've
: failed to come
: : up with it when asked.
: :
: : YOUR SELF-IMPOSED DICTATORSHIP
: : OF THE NEWSGROUPS HAS BEEN NOTICED
: :
: : Have I asked you to leave? I don't even want you to
leave
: now. I want
: : you to debate and put and end to your silly threats
and
: unfounded
: : accusations.
: :
: : - AND YOU WILL SOON SEE SOME
: : ADDITIONAL RESULTS OTHER THAN THE ONES YOU'VE ALREADY
: : EXPERIENCED.
: :
: : Is that a threat?
: :
: : ARE FUNNY THINGS HAPPENING?
: :
: : Of course. Your posts.
: :
: : BETTER CHECK OUTSIDE
: : YOUR DOOR TOMORROW.
: :
: : I check outside my door everyday day, and even at
night.
: Last night
: : there was a little herd of 12 or 13 elk in my back and
: front yard. In
: : total I'd guess about five and half tons of them, as
they
: run about
: : 900-1000 lbs a piece.
: :
: : They sure are hard on the lawn, but then I get to
gather
: the elk ****
: : and put it on my gardens, and they are so handsome.
They
: sometimes drop
: : their majestic antlers here too, and I keep them as
: momentos.
: :
: : Do you suppose I'm developing a fetish?
: :
: : 'AVE A GUD DAY MITE
: :
: : It's very rare I don't. Thank you. I almost considered
: this a debate,
: : but then you make unfounded accusations, failed to
answer
: a still
: : dangling question, what is "support," and generally
worked
: at making a
: : fool of yourself, so I thought I'd share.
: :
: : 0:-
: :
: :
: : My my, poopster seems to have taken a turn for the worse
: mentally. If we
: : all get together maybe we can drive him/her/it right
back
: into the local
: : cesspool where he came from.
: :
: : Plonk files are great!
: :
: : Gosh, Ron, I would never Plonk! Poopinpants. For there is
: dearth of
: : entertainment opportunities out here in the boonies.
: :
: : No, when I get really bored with other mindless little
twits
: that I
: : 'debate' here, and have gotten all the comedic mileage
out of
: them I
: : can, I can always lower my standards to the slapstick
level
: and pop up
: : a pricelessly preposterous Pop post for my pleasure. Pure
: play, that's
: : what it is.
: :
: : Haven't you noticed too, how successful he's been
encouraging
: foster
: : parents to come to the ng for support? 0:-
: :
: : No, not really.
: :
: : Is that his intention, to get us foster parents to return
: this news
: : group? Hmm, I was under the impression that his intent was
: (besides make
: : himself look like a complete dolt) drive other posters out
so
: that he could
: : have the news group to himself. Its an ego thing you see,
that
: way he could
: : be the sole information provider, the main player, and
indeed
: the pooh-bah
: : of the news group!
: :