Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Funny thing, about judgements

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:39:56 +1100, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

On 28/02/2018 9:34 AM, kerf wrote:
On 2/27/2018 3:27 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
On 26/02/2018 6:32 AM, a425couple wrote:
Funny thing, about judgements:

We are advised to not judge all Muslims by
the actions of a few lunatics,
But the press and many others seem to be
encouraging that all gun owners should be
judged by the actions of a few lunatics.

**Nope. Just NRA management and their supporters.

Take your slimy ass back to Asstrailer and **** the hell off, you vermin!

**Fortunately, here in Australia, we enjoy complete freedom of speech.
You can bitch and complain all you wish.

Nym-shifting troll "kerf" has a kerf down the middle of his skull, the
result of taking a direct hit from a .30-cal. bullet. The ricochet
killed a dog, and left him with an IQ smaller than his shoe size, plus
a headache that wouldn't quit for a week.

His vocabulary was severely diminished but his fingers are very
practiced at typing the same words over and over.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ed ****dress

Sounds kind of like what will happen to you when SHTF, except it
won't be a richochet, and you'll catch it right between the eyes you
stupid old **** in a dress.

funny thing happened Electric Comet Woodturning 2 September 7th 16 12:28 AM
OT funny thing Gary[_11_] UK diy 22 December 12th 12 01:19 AM
Fender washers.... funny thing... Existential Angst Metalworking 18 February 26th 10 06:30 AM
A funny thing happened to me on the way to Norwich... The Natural Philosopher UK diy 48 February 13th 08 01:06 PM
Flourescent tubes, funny thing Blue Home Repair 3 June 25th 05 07:38 AM