Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ammon Bundy Interview 01/12/18

On 1/25/18 2:51 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:58:38 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 1/25/2018 9:13 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:29:35 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 1/25/2018 7:59 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:35:30 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:

On 01/25/2018 06:02 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 21:06:20 -0600, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 1/24/2018 7:57 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:13:47 -0600, PaxPerPoten wrote:

On 1/23/2018 6:33 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 21:33:22 -0600, PaxPerPoten wrote:

So do National Parks, but you don't bring your guns if they don't
allow you in for free.

I do...and with a permit.

You're falsely claiming that when you go to a National Park and try to
get in without paying, you start a gun fight.

I don't see any such thing being said.

That's because you're stupid and dishonest. That's why you make such a
good Bundy supporter, when all he is is a thief.

That is why you are a nutcase. You roll in whatever direction your drug
addiction

I"m only rolling in one direction, and that direction says Bundy is a
thief, pure and simple.

Then the Feds and BLM are thieves too. They stole the land from Nevada
and the people and tax payers of Nevada and they stole it from Native
Americans. That means Bundu should pay rent to the Indian Tribes....

Wait, wait. You need to remember some history. The Spaniards stole it
from the Native Americans. The Mexicans "inherited" it from the
Spaniards when they won their war of independence in 1821.

But they didn't really want it very much. g They only had it for 27
years, when they gave it up to the U.S. in the Treaty of Guadalupe
Hidalgo in 1848.

Nevada never owned most of the territory. As a condition of statehood,
they had to agree that the state and its people would make no claim
upon the U.S. government's lands -- over 80% of the state.

And that's where it is today. Nevada has disclaimed any ownership.
Bundy and his reprobates never had any claim to it at all.

Ha ha ha! So #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty seems to be wallowing in a
"pre-truth culture", as he isn't exactly denying the history - he's
literally 100% unaware of it.

He doesn't let that stop him. He uses what he has, which, in many
cases, is not very much at all. But he fills in the blanks with
imagined "facts." Cooking them up is what makes up a big part of his
posts.

He gives his imagination a real workout. d8-)

That's what happens when you incur major brain damage from riding your
scooter into a huge tree.

Is that right? Did that actually happen?

LOL! No, I don't think it did. He writes as if it /might/ have
happened, though.

It would explain a lot. d8-)

"Rudy Canoza" is a fictional character invented by radio genius Phil
Hendrie, who - alas! - is no longer on the radio, having gone entirely
to subscription-based podcasts. I don't know if you're familiar with
Hendrie at all, but his old radio was hoax talk radio. He would start a
segment interviewing a "guest", e.g. Canoza, and the guest always had a
story that started out pretty dodgy and got increasingly absurd. The
interview would continue up to the first commercial break, then continue
for another minute or so until Phil began taking calls from listeners
who didn't know that Hendrie was doing the voice of the guest. The
callers always wanted to argue with the guest, sometimes ferociously,
and Phil always sided with the callers as a way of maintaining the
illusion that the guest was a different person. He was really talented
at that.

"Bud Dickman", another Hendrie-voiced character, was the young station
intern, and his story was that he had ridden his motorcycle into a tree
and had brain damage. His speech was somewhat impaired, and he was a
complete goof. He is the inspiration for my saying that
#ReamMeUpTheAssScotty rode his scooter into a tree.

I can send you links to about four or five Hendrie segments that I have,
if you're interested.

It sounds good. Yeah, I'd appreciate a link or two.

When you open the can of worms and ask who stole from whom, it makes for
a real mess.

Blame the Spaniards. We just killed Mexicans for it. But it isn't
clear whether we really wanted it, either. It was just in the way.

Who cares you stupid **** in a dress? Get the **** out of RCM already and go
back to dancing in the survivalist groups. Why are you bringing that ****
here for you ****? Why don't you act your age?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 23:21:07 +0000 (UTC), Ed ****dress
wrote:

Blame the Spaniards. We just killed Mexicans for it. But it isn't
clear whether we really wanted it, either. It was just in the way.

As the rat ******* how many Mexicans the Spanish killed.

(VBG)

30 million? 50 million?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Blame the Spaniards. We just killed Mexicans for it. But it isn't
clear whether we really wanted it, either. It was just in the way.

As the rat ******* how many Mexicans the Spanish killed.

(VBG)

30 million? 50 million?

A few thousand. There weren't two million Native Americans in north and
south America combined when the Spanish arrived.

You're making **** up again - just like the "cull" and the "list".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Blame the Spaniards. We just killed Mexicans for it. But it isn't
clear whether we really wanted it, either. It was just in the way.

As the rat ******* how many Mexicans the Spanish killed.

(VBG)

30 million? 50 million?

A few thousand. There weren't two million Native Americans in north and
south America combined when the Spanish arrived.

You're making **** up again - just like the "cull" and the "list".

Maybe they culled the Mexicans ;-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Blame the Spaniards. We just killed Mexicans for it. But it isn't
clear whether we really wanted it, either. It was just in the way.

As the rat ******* how many Mexicans the Spanish killed.

(VBG)

30 million? 50 million?

A few thousand. There weren't two million Native Americans in north and
south America combined when the Spanish arrived.

You're making **** up again - just like the "cull" and the "list".

Maybe they culled the Mexicans ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popula...the_Am ericas

Using an estimate of approximately 37 million people in Mexico,
Central and South America in 1492 (including 6 million in the Aztec
Empire, 5-10 million in the Mayan States, 11 million in what is now
Brazil, and 12 million in the Inca Empire), the lowest estimates give
a death toll due from disease of 90% by the end of the 17th century
(nine million people in 1650).[5] Latin America would match its
15th-century population early in the 19th century; it numbered 17
million in 1800, 30 million in 1850, 61 million in 1900, 105 million
in 1930, 218 million in 1960, 361 million in 1980, and 563 million in
2005.[5] In the last three decades of the 16th century, the population
of present-day Mexico dropped to about one million people.[5] The Maya
population is today estimated at six million, which is about the same
as at the end of the 15th century, according to some estimates.[5] In
what is now Brazil, the indigenous population declined from a
pre-Columbian high of an estimated four million to some 300,000.

---