Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default License plate slogan was Montana Snow About 60 Days Early

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:58:12 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
wrote:

On 09/16/2017 08:46 PM, Just Wondering wrote:
On 9/16/2017 5:21 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
On 09/16/2017 02:36 PM, raykeller wrote:
Montana Snow About 60 Days Early
September 15, 2017 by Robert
Montana Snow About 60 Days Early
By Chet Walker

I live south of Missoula, Montana, in the Sapphire & Bitterroot
Mountains at
3,500 ft; in the area being discussed, and we haven't been getting
snow like
this for several years. Our hunting seasons have been without snow quite
regularly and last year we didn't get ANY snow until the last few
days of
the season in late November. However the winter snow sticks around here
until early August at higher altitude (6,000 ft+).

So, it's about 60 days early,

It's Global Warming....* the snow is hot snow ....

In Utah you can get car licenses plates that say
"Ski Utah - Greatest Snow on Earth".
I wish they'd offer another plate that says
"Ski Utah - We Have the Runs".

It's all down hill from here....

30+ years ago I saw a white Corvette with the Ontario personalized
plate IGO 469. I very much doubt that he still has it as our straight
laced leaders have probably caught on by now, although lately
sometimes I wonder.