Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Parting Out Mori Seiki VMC

for sale:
parting out a Mori Seiki VMC; not certain of the model, will take photos of the data plate later today or tomorrow. this unit came into the scrapyard when I wasn't there - it was craned into the roll-off; it shows some damage. I'm removing boards and other pieces from the cabinet; I've also grabbed the control
(FANUC Model 10 or 11 I think).

if you have something you need off this machine let me know; if you're in the area (carson city, nv) you may also come by and do a pick-&-pull. the machine looks like about a 30' x 16" (table) model.

if I had been there I would have had the machine placed out in the open but too late for that now as our forklift is too small to pick the unit up; the owner rented a large crane from the US Rental yard across the street and had it loaded into the roll-off. supposedly the machine was a runner having some small problems that the previous owner gave up on.

some photos at my reno craigslist ad:
https://reno.craigslist.org/tls/6235652030.html

tnx,
barry
carson city, nv

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Control is a FANUC 10M; I have posted some pics to the craigslist ad
https://reno.craigslist.org/tls/6235652030.html