Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AC powered gearmotor for Drill Press Table

How to choose the right gear motor from ZHAOWEI series products?
Are you trapped in the trouble to choose the suitable micro gear motor for your application? At ease, please! ZHAOWEI will sweep out your problems---Tailor-Made Service! The best way is: you send us your dimension and performance requirements, and we will evaluate it and offer the best recommendation. In this situation, please let us know the following basic performance:
1. Rated Voltage.
2. Rated speed and rated torque.
3. Motor using conditions: such as seconds/minutes on and seconds/minutes off, or something similar.
4. Will the motor be used in stall condition? This is a very important factor, if you have this
condition, please make sure to let us know.
5. Any extremely high or low temperature requirements.
6. Any others special requirements, the more detailed the better.
After we received your specifications, our experienced engineers will tailor the gear motor for you. Any questions, please call us at hotline: 86-755-27322652 or visit our website at: http://www.zwgearbox.com and send your messages, thank you so much!

Drill Press Table Ralph Woodworking 8 December 20th 10 10:59 PM
new table for a new drill press C & S Woodworking Plans and Photos 1 October 14th 08 11:19 PM
Drill Press Table asmurff Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 September 3rd 07 10:41 PM
Drill Press Table asmurff Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 August 29th 07 07:24 PM
Drill press table lock davide1209 Woodworking 5 May 28th 05 12:18 AM