Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default slow eddy Is My Bitch

slow eddy keeps all my posts on top. He's a tool. A very dull tool.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:39:17 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

slow eddy keeps all my posts on top. He's a tool. A very dull tool.

Microsoft Security Essentials Update:

If you're happy and you know it, click below:

[ERASE EVERYTHING]
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 10:52:09 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying fraud, proved my point that I own him:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel with this worthless, lying ****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:13:39 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 10:52:09 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying fraud, proved my point that I own him:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel with this worthless, lying ****.

Message from McAfee Anti-virus: We have found a virus on your
computer. It is you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:21:15 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:58:48 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:53:56 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:21:15 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed:

FATAL ERROR! Endless loop. Please send error report. If you click
"Don't send," we'll send it anyway. We know who you are and we need a
good laugh.

[SEND] [DON'T SEND]
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 1:01:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 13:01:48 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 1:01:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, failed:

ALERT: To update this program you must first update this program.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

ALERT: To update this program you must first update this program.

Little ass-bitch-boy will NEVER update his program, Ed.

I only see the 'secondary' responses to his stuff, now that he's blocked,
but every single thing I see says that he hasn't a new thing in his
repertoir... it's always - ALWAYS - "so-and-so failed", when it's HE who
fails, every time.

Please, Ed; please? Don't reply to that butt-**** anymore! I don't even
want to see YOUR responses to him!

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-8, Uncle Loud lied and failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 2:28:54 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, failed again.

Failing is what slow eddy does best.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:49:51 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

ALERT: To update this program you must first update this program.

Little ass-bitch-boy will NEVER update his program, Ed.

I only see the 'secondary' responses to his stuff, now that he's blocked,
but every single thing I see says that he hasn't a new thing in his
repertoir... it's always - ALWAYS - "so-and-so failed", when it's HE who
fails, every time.

Please, Ed; please? Don't reply to that butt-**** anymore! I don't even
want to see YOUR responses to him!

Lloyd

Ok, I take your request seriously. I have tried that in the past, but
he just took the lack of response as an opportunity to increase his
output of slander and slurs toward me and several others. He's such a
disgusting coward.

But I see that the only ones who appear to read his posts now are Mog
and Ranger; the first to argue political propaganda with him and the
second in a futile attempt to reason with him. He gets zero reads on
around half of his posts now. It appears that even Mog doesn't read
many of them.

So I'll give it another shot. The Twit-Bot can post his lies and slurs
to an empty room.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-8, Garrett Fulton wrote:

+1 Amen.

slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, can't stop. I completely own him. He dreams about me often waking up in a cold sweat.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 3:14:46 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, made even more excuses for why he can't control himself:

I own slow eddy. I always have. I always will. That's what happens when you're a lifelong failure, a liar and a fraud.

slow eddy has never paid his dues in high-tech machining job shops like I have and it shows.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

So I'll give it another shot. The Twit-Bot can post his lies and slurs
to an empty room.

Ed Huntress

Just out of curiosity, what started this guy's bitter vendetta against you?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Tom (a late-comer to the brawl)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 4:56:23 PM UTC-8, tdacon wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

So I'll give it another shot. The Twit-Bot can post his lies and slurs
to an empty room.

Ed Huntress

Just out of curiosity, what started this guy's bitter vendetta against you?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Tom (a late-comer to the brawl)

Practical hands on race engine building experience in Tucson, Arizona made me realize slow eddy was a complete phony.

After 9/11 machining job shops got very slow in Phoenix, Arizona so I took a job in Tucson for a race engine builder that had worked very closely with David Vizard. It wasn't long before I realized how full of **** slow eddy truly was and that all he had was book knowledge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

So I'll give it another shot. The Twit-Bot can post his lies and slurs
to an empty room.

YES! Ed, there's no better way to make the twit go away completely, than
to completely ignore him. He will not - cannot - survive in any
environment where people don't feed his insane (and inane) ideosyncracies
(to be polite).

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"tdacon" fired this volley in
:

Just out of curiosity, what started this guy's bitter vendetta against
you? Inquiring minds want to know.

I can tell you! It's the fact that Ed gets paid for what he does, while
that idiot we're discussing has not had a paying job in decades. The ONLY
thing he thrives upon is attention. Remove it - entirely - and he just
withers into nothing but a bad memory.

Lloyd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:14:42 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:49:51 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
m:

[...]

I enjoyed your "computer messages." Those were more creative than
anything Bonkers has, or ever will do in his entire life. He is so
insufferable he almost makes me want root for Hilary. If there was a
crowd fund to fossilize Bonker's typing fingers, Bernie would probably
be the largest contributor.

Bonkers has so much to say... except when you ask him about such
things as this judge's quote: "The plaintiff's credibility suffers as
a result of his outlandish claim that the deprivation of some auto
repair manuals and tools has disrupted his ability to file income tax
returns, earn a living, and get back on his feet over a period of six
years now."
https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov
Man, his failure to predict how easily the judge would see through his
nonsense is proof positive of mental defect.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:19:06 PM UTC-8, Uncle Loud lied:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:16:33 PM UTC-8, Uncle Loud got on his knees and did what he does best:

I was here long before Uncle Loud and I'll be here long after he's gone.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 5:40:30 PM UTC-8, Anonymous posting pussy "Bonker" failed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:56:14 -0800, "tdacon"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

So I'll give it another shot. The Twit-Bot can post his lies and slurs
to an empty room.

Ed Huntress

Just out of curiosity, what started this guy's bitter vendetta against you?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Tom (a late-comer to the brawl)

Oh, boy, it's a sad story. This is the condensed version.

It started when Jon went over the top about the Ford GT 40 in racing,
and I commented "yeah, all they needed to win was an engine twice as
big as anyone else's." (The Fords were 7 liters; the Ferraris they
were competing against were 3.5 liters. Ford initially had tried 4.7
liter engines and got their clock cleaned by 3.0- and 3.5-liter
European twin-cam cars.)

This got Jon incensed; he took it as a personal attack upon him and
his beloved cars. So he made the stupid statement that pushrod engines
are more "advanced" than overhead cam engines. To which I said, "No."

That did it. To give you a rough idea of how it went after that,
consider these three statements by Jon:

"I spent last year working for a nationally known NHRA Drag
race chassis builder who's head fabricator also competes in
top alcohol funny car. Ed experience in racing amounts to
campaigning an SCCA sports car many, many years ago... like
before I was born and I'm 43."

This was his evidence that he is an engine expert. From there, he dug
deeper:

"I can chose to spend my time on what I and many others
consider minutia / what you, GaryR and Cliff call "clues" or I can
spend more time reading and thinking about the points that
David Vizard is trying to get across in How To Build Max
Performance Chevy Small Blocks On A Budget and the next book
of his I have started which is How To Modify (port)
Chevrolet Small Block V8 Cylinder Heads. (2004)"

So Jon, who is a Barcalounger racer g, read some books. Somehow,
more recently, that has been transmogrified into this:

"After 9/11 machining job shops got very slow in Phoenix, Arizona so I
took a job in Tucson for a race engine builder that had worked very
closely with David Vizard."

So, chassis builder, engine-book reader, and now "race engine
builder."

Let's say his story has "evolved." But he really is clueless, and has
never answered the question, posed to him many times, about why every
class that allows overhead cams is dominated by overhead cam engines,
unless they're handicapped on displacement.

When he becomes frustrated or gets caught in bull****, he flies into a
rage and starts slinging insults, slurs, and outright lies. And so it
has gone, for around 10 or 12 years.

Jon is emotionally disturbed.

--
Ed Huntress

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 19:16:31 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

So I'll give it another shot. The Twit-Bot can post his lies and slurs
to an empty room.

YES! Ed, there's no better way to make the twit go away completely, than
to completely ignore him. He will not - cannot - survive in any
environment where people don't feed his insane (and inane) ideosyncracies
(to be polite).

Lloyd

I think it's going to take a complete shutdown. We'll see how that
holds up. I'll stay out of it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

They were getting to be fun. d8-)

He is so
insufferable he almost makes me want root for Hilary. If there was a
crowd fund to fossilize Bonker's typing fingers, Bernie would probably
be the largest contributor.

I think he's actually hurting Bernie's reputation -- here, at least.

Bonkers has so much to say... except when you ask him about such
things as this judge's quote: "The plaintiff's credibility suffers as
a result of his outlandish claim that the deprivation of some auto
repair manuals and tools has disrupted his ability to file income tax
returns, earn a living, and get back on his feet over a period of six
years now."
https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov
Man, his failure to predict how easily the judge would see through his
nonsense is proof positive of mental defect.

Jonnie has had his share of problems. It looks to me like a
consequence of whatever underlying emotional problem drives his public
personality. He makes enemies everywhere.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:30:13 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:33:28 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying fraud, failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:02:18 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, lied his ass off yet again:

I worked for TYRC in Chandler Arizona in addition to working for a race engine builder in Tucson, Arizona. They were two separate shops and not related.

slow eddy is way to stupid to keep up and gets easily confused because he lies so much and because he has no practical experience.

Spent way too long at TYRC. Very sad that shop foreman Dale Jones committed suicide. Yancer treated Dale like **** and used him in ways that were sick.. To this day I miss Dale and have found memories of him. One of the most mechanical people I've ever met. We were close friends.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 17/02/2016 10:14 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

But I see that the only ones who appear to read his posts now are Mog
and Ranger;

I still read him now and then (but not the political links)
It's kinda like watching a never ending train wreck unfold in slow
motion....

Jon

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 9:28:36 PM UTC-8, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 17/02/2016 10:14 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

But I see that the only ones who appear to read his posts now are Mog
and Ranger;

I still read him now and then (but not the political links)
It's kinda like watching a never ending train wreck unfold in slow
motion....

Jon

---

Block me and be done with it. The truth is most read what I tweet and lie about it.

Sorry not much to say about metalworking or CADCAM lately. CADCAM biz is a mess with very little new.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 16:28:28 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 17/02/2016 10:14 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

But I see that the only ones who appear to read his posts now are Mog
and Ranger;

I still read him now and then (but not the political links)
It's kinda like watching a never ending train wreck unfold in slow
motion....

Jon

Yeah, it's a strange kind of self-destructiveness, to be sure.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 17/02/2016 10:14 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

But I see that the only ones who appear to read his posts now are Mog
and Ranger;

I still read him now and then (but not the political links)
It's kinda like watching a never ending train wreck unfold in slow
motion....

Jon

Yeah, it's a strange kind of self-destructiveness, to be sure.

The strangest part is how hard he works at it. If he made half as much
effort at anything productive then he could be earning a living... if
he'd used his life to become an expert instead of pretending to be
one.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 17/02/2016 10:14 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

But I see that the only ones who appear to read his posts now are Mog
and Ranger;

I still read him now and then (but not the political links)
It's kinda like watching a never ending train wreck unfold in slow
motion....

Jon

Yeah, it's a strange kind of self-destructiveness, to be sure.

The strangest part is how hard he works at it. If he made half as much
effort at anything productive then he could be earning a living... if
he'd used his life to become an expert instead of pretending to be
one.

It's probably obvious to a shrink, but it looks like a strange
combination of behaviors to most of us. There's a powerful need for
affirmation involved, and some bipolar extremes, but normal people
would think that the need for affirmation would lead him to be
friendly, rather than being constantly antagonistic.

But, hey, psych PhD. candidates need case studies, and Jon may be
providing one with a useful example. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:02:54 AM UTC-8, Jonathan Ball, using one of his man aliases, lied and failed miserably:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:52:27 AM UTC-8, slow eddy, they lying fraud, continued to prove that he's my bitch and that he can't stop responding:

slow eddy is now pretending to be a doctor. Just something else the lying fraud thinks he's an expert at.

It should be obvious by now how much I own this bitch and why.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 06:57:44 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:02:54 AM UTC-8, Jonathan Ball, using one of his man aliases, lied and failed miserably:

I am not Ball. Therefore, using your own childish reasoning, you lied
and failed miserably. My god you're feeble. Get a job for ****s sake
and quit making Bernie look bad by associating your crackpotedness
with him.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:02:54 AM UTC-8, Jonathan Ball, using one of his man aliases, lied and failed miserably:

I am not Ball. Therefore, using your own childish reasoning, you lied
and failed miserably. My god you're feeble. Get a job for ****s sake
and quit making Bernie look bad by associating your crackpotedness
with him.

He jerked his knee, because Bonkers doesn't recognize Jon Ball's
syntax and vocabulary. They're Ball's calling cards. We old-time
editors tend to be tuned into those things. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 11:37:16 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:02:18 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, lied his ass off yet again:

I worked for TYRC in Chandler Arizona in addition to working for a race engine builder in Tucson, Arizona. They were two separate shops and not related.

slow eddy is way to stupid to keep up and gets easily confused because he lies so much and because he has no practical experience.

Spent way too long at TYRC. Very sad that shop foreman Dale Jones
committed suicide. Yancer treated Dale like **** and used him in
ways that were sick. To this day I miss Dale and have found
memories of him. One of the most mechanical people I've ever met. We
were close friends.

That's odd, because you know, in some societies, "driving a person to suicide" is an actual crime (like the old "Ming" dynasty in China). I don't know if the two can be said to be related or not.