Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default slow eddy Is My Bitch

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 7:02:18 PM UTC-8, slow eddy, the lying pay for play fraud, lied his ass off yet again:

I worked for TYRC in Chandler Arizona in addition to working for a race engine builder in Tucson, Arizona. They were two separate shops and not related.

slow eddy is way to stupid to keep up and gets easily confused because he lies so much and because he has no practical experience.

Spent way too long at TYRC. Very sad that shop foreman Dale Jones committed suicide. Yancer treated Dale like **** and used him in ways that were sick.. To this day I miss Dale and have found memories of him. One of the most mechanical people I've ever met. We were close friends.