Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Nice bench top jig bore

A real cream puff, wish i lived closer to
its location.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hauser-M1-Mi...AOSwfZ1WX52 9

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Howard Beal" wrote in message
A real cream puff, wish i lived closer to
its location.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hauser-M1-Mi...AOSwfZ1WX52 9

Best Regards
Tom.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/hauser/

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 01:23:37 -0800, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

A real cream puff, wish i lived closer to
its location.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hauser-M1-Mi...AOSwfZ1WX52 9

Best Regards
Tom.

Hausers are really nice machines; I could use a benchtop mill; and
it's just a few hours drive.

But I don't need a jig borer. Most of them have spindles and bearings
that are awfully light for milling. Does anyone know what the spindle
is like on that machine?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

A real cream puff, wish i lived closer to
its location.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hauser-M1-Mi...AOSwfZ1WX52 9

Best Regards
Tom.

Hausers are really nice machines; I could use a benchtop mill; and
it's just a few hours drive.

But I don't need a jig borer. Most of them have spindles and
bearings
that are awfully light for milling. Does anyone know what the
spindle
is like on that machine?

--
Ed Huntress

The reference I posted mentioned 8mm B8 watchmaker collets.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A real cream puff, wish i lived closer to
its location.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hauser-M1-Mi...AOSwfZ1WX52 9

Best Regards
Tom.

Hausers are really nice machines; I could use a benchtop mill; and
it's just a few hours drive.

But I don't need a jig borer. Most of them have spindles and
bearings
that are awfully light for milling. Does anyone know what the
spindle
is like on that machine?

--
Ed Huntress

The reference I posted mentioned 8mm B8 watchmaker collets.
-jsw

Yeah, I was afraid it was something like that. Too small for me.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hauser-M1-Mi...AOSwfZ1WX52 9

Sold for more than a decent used CNC mill