Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thinking of Youse Guys

I'll bet you all tell your wives to get one of these for one of your
Christmas presents this year.

http://www.gizmag.com/voltmeter-alarm-clock/40685/

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:26:28 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:
I'll bet you all tell your wives to get one of these for one of your
Christmas presents this year.

http://www.gizmag.com/voltmeter-alarm-clock/40685/

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

built one similar to that maybe 30 years ago.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:36:33 -0600, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

I liked the VTOL plane. Pricy but what the heck.

Yeah, a pretty and very cool plane, isn't it? Folding props?
Come pick me up and we'll have lunch in, um, Seattle or something.
I'm buying. (the lunch) Oh, wait. That's 200mi, not 2k range. This
may not work. Maybe if we both plug our solar phone chargers into
it...

Let my son pay for the note :-) or not...

There ya go!

Martin

On 12/2/2015 12:26 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I'll bet you all tell your wives to get one of these for one of your
Christmas presents this year.

http://www.gizmag.com/voltmeter-alarm-clock/40685/

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I liked the VTOL plane. Pricy but what the heck.

I wonder when Bloom will make a pocket Bloom Box to power these.
It would replace most of the batteries, so the LNG tank would both fit
and balance out the weight.

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
-- John Quincy Adams

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 9:36:43 PM UTC-5, Martin Eastburn wrote:
I liked the VTOL plane. Pricy but what the
heck. Let my son pay for the note :-) or not...

Ha, reminds me of those airshows my pa always took me to. Those exhaust fumes while trying to eat popcorn and funnel cakes. Ha! (I guess the army was similar, in a way)