Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You Will Never See This Kind Of Discussion...

.... in the kind of Pay for Play rags that liar and fraud slow eddy writes worthless ad copy for.

The following link is what make CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn stand out from anything else on the Internet. Membership reads like a who's who of the CACAM business because I run it. I have the respect of the better players in the CADCAM industry who know I've been right about CADCAM for decades.

When you're sick of lying frauds like slow eddy, Uncle Loud, etc. and you want real CADCAM content rather than Pay 4 Play bull**** I've got you covered:

https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/45...st-b-all-cmnts
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:19:52 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

... in the kind of Pay for Play rags that liar and fraud slow eddy writes worthless ad copy for.

The following link is what make CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn stand out from anything else on the Internet. Membership reads like a who's who of the CACAM business because I run it. I have the respect of the better players in the CADCAM industry who know I've been right about CADCAM for decades.

When you're sick of lying frauds like slow eddy, Uncle Loud, etc. and you want real CADCAM content rather than Pay 4 Play bull**** I've got you covered:

https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/45...st-b-all-cmnts

Jeez, you write one hell of an invitation letter, Bonkers. I'll bet
that people are just streaming in after reading that. d8-)

How many posts did you delete this month?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 1:27:10 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the worthless Pay 4 Play ad copy writer, who is a liar and a fraud failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:04:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 1:27:10 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the worthless Pay 4 Play ad copy writer, who is a liar and a fraud failed:

The list of adjectives you append to my name seems to be growing,
Bonkers. Pretty soon you're going to have to start using semicolons.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 2:17:29 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:18:26 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 2:17:29 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

That's better. Too many adjectives are the sign of a confused writer.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 3:03:11 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:39:29 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 3:03:11 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

But, another tip on your writing: A foolish consistency is the
hobgoblin of little minds. That was Emerson, I think...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 5:09:21 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:01:14 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 5:09:21 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

"Lied"? "LIED"? Hey, ignoramus, brush up on your American literature.
It was INDEED Ralph Waldo Emerson who said "A foolish consistency is
the hobgoblin of little minds."

Just because you slept through your history class is not a reason to
assume anything you don't know is a lie. On that basis, practically
everything worth knowing is a lie to you.

....Which does explain a lot...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 6:05:07 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:47:29 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 6:05:07 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Oh, I don't think so, Jonny. And you've beaten that drum often enough
that everyone here has a good idea of who has "failed."

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 9:38:06 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied and failed again because he's a fraud:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:46:46 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 9:38:06 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied and failed again because he's a fraud:

Wrong on all counts, Bonkers. You ought to watch that projection you
engage in. It could make you crazy...er, crazier.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 8:49:10 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:58:33 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 8:49:10 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Oh, so you mean that you're *already* fully crazy? That wasn't a lie,
Jonny. But I may have underestimated how loony you are.

Just how loony are you, anyway? Do you do things like calling people
at home and threaten to cut their balls off, or anything like that?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 9:09:11 AM UTC-7, slow eddy the fraud lied and failed: