Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You Will Never See This Kind Of Discussion...

.... in the kind of Pay for Play rags that liar and fraud slow eddy writes worthless ad copy for.

The following link is what make CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn stand out from anything else on the Internet. Membership reads like a who's who of the CACAM business because I run it. I have the respect of the better players in the CADCAM industry who know I've been right about CADCAM for decades.

When you're sick of lying frauds like slow eddy, Uncle Loud, etc. and you want real CADCAM content rather than Pay 4 Play bull**** I've got you covered:

https://www.linkedin.com/grp/post/45...st-b-all-cmnts