Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NICE containers!

This has to be the nicest conversion I've ever seen of shipping
containers. I might have hidden the electrical conduits better, but
it's a sweet little house, oui?

http://containers.wimp.com/shipping-containers/

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

value of 40 ft containers Bill Noble[_2_] Metalworking 5 August 14th 11 03:58 PM
Seagoing containers SteveB Metalworking 17 July 20th 08 04:02 AM
Large water containers Sparks UK diy 15 April 19th 06 10:12 PM
I Need Anti-Electrostatic Discharge Containers Vince Electronics Repair 5 March 9th 05 07:04 AM
Tempered Glass Containers? Jimbo Metalworking 1 January 8th 04 12:37 PM