Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why I am a Climate Change Skeptic

"Scout" wrote in
message ...

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
On 7/04/2015 12:00 AM, Scout wrote:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in
message
On 6/04/2015 3:07 PM, Scout wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Apr 2015 23:42:23 +0200 (CEST), "Howard"

wrote:

In article
. 88
One Party System wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote in
@mid.individual.net:

**There is ZERO evidence to suggest that we are in any such
"cycle".

Are you stupid? We are always in a cycle.

Is now a good time to ask how cycles could not exist on a
planet
revolving in circles around the sun?

Just thinkin'.

Particularly on a planet with a somewhat eccentric orbit.

And around a variable star.....

**Around a star which is presently exhibiting a cooling trend,
yet the
planet is warming.

I knew that would bring you out. I accept your admission that
cycles exist.

**Is not and never has been under dispute.

"**There is ZERO evidence to suggest that we are in any such
"cycle"."

Enough said.

Second a long term trend isn't going to be altered by a small
short term
trend.

**Prove it.

A solar eclipse.