Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mississippi Legislation Declares All Federal Gun Control Unconstitutional

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 10:51:18 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

But our legal system gives prosecutors WIDE
discretion about what to charge and what to enforce (something that
John Boehner, with his BA in business administration, and with no law
background, apparently hasn't learned).

--
Ed Huntress

You must be joking, Mr. Huntress.

You are saying that it is possible to be a member of Congress , nay the Speaker of the House, and have no law background.

You crack me up.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:56:56 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 10:51:18 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

But our legal system gives prosecutors WIDE
discretion about what to charge and what to enforce (something that
John Boehner, with his BA in business administration, and with no law
background, apparently hasn't learned).

--
Ed Huntress

You must be joking, Mr. Huntress.

You are saying that it is possible to be a member of Congress , nay the Speaker of the House, and have no law background.

You crack me up.

Oh? Where did he practice? Where did he graduate with a law degree?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 1:37:34 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Oh? Where did he practice? Where did he graduate with a law degree?

--
Ed Huntress

So you think that one can not learn without getting a certificate?

I took a sociology course from a professor that did not have a college degree.
So he did not have a certificate, but he did author books and did original research.

What a small mind you have.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:42:03 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 1:37:34 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Oh? Where did he practice? Where did he graduate with a law degree?

--
Ed Huntress

So you think that one can not learn without getting a certificate?

In his case, yes. His pronouncements and lawsuit(s) are indicative of
a shoddy education or extreme policital cynicism.

I don't think he's especially cynical, but it appears that his legal
consultants have told him he could raise some hell in a court case,
even though they'd likely lose.

He's a weak man trying to look tough for the base.

I took a sociology course from a professor that did not have a college degree.
So he did not have a certificate, but he did author books and did original research.

What a small mind you have.

Oh, yeah. It's puny. I think everyone should sue the President to
score some points with the knuckle-dragging right. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 2:50:13 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

In his case, yes. His pronouncements and lawsuit(s) are indicative of
a shoddy education or extreme policital cynicism.

I don't think he's especially cynical, but it appears that his legal
consultants have told him he could raise some hell in a court case,
even though they'd likely lose.

He's a weak man trying to look tough for the base.

I guess it as about time I ask about where you got your law degree and where you have practised. You do realize that you have no credentials , But are claiming to know more than John Boehner and criticising him for not having credentials.

What an illogical mind you have.

Dan
--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:19:57 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 2:50:13 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

In his case, yes. His pronouncements and lawsuit(s) are indicative of
a shoddy education or extreme policital cynicism.

I don't think he's especially cynical, but it appears that his legal
consultants have told him he could raise some hell in a court case,
even though they'd likely lose.

He's a weak man trying to look tough for the base.

I guess it as about time I ask about where you got your law degree and where you have practised. You do realize that you have no credentials , But are claiming to know more than John Boehner and criticising him for not having credentials.

Should I ever become Speaker of the House, third in line for the
presidency, and I make pronouncements about the constitutionality of
the President's actions or inactions on national TV and then SUE him
over it, you'll have a legitimate reason to question my legal
credentials -- as we legitimately can question those of John Boehner.

Until then, you can satisfy your curiosity about the quality of his
legal opinions by reading the opinions of various legal experts,
noting that two major law firms refused to handle the first case and
that the law professor who did finally agree to take it, Jonathan
Turley, has given no indication that I know of, in his interviews,
that he thinks he could actually win. Nobody has weighed in yet on
Boehner's second lawsuit.

It's a political case and the courts have so far been critical of
Congress and the President for not being able to settle the issue
without taking it to court, noting that the President could as well
sue the Senate for failing to act on his appointments, and that our
entire system could degenerate into the branches of government sueing
each other instead of doing anything.

What an illogical mind you have.

What a turgid, pompous, and tunnelled mind you have.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 1:37:31 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Should I ever become Speaker of the House, third in line for the
presidency, and I make pronouncements about the constitutionality of
the President's actions or inactions on national TV and then SUE him
over it, you'll have a legitimate reason to question my legal
credentials -- as we legitimately can question those of John Boehner.

Well I do not think we have to worry about you becoming the Speaker of the House.

But you do not get my point. You are not arguing about whether John Boehner actions are good. You keep denigrating his credentials.

What an illogical mind you have.

What a turgid, pompous, and tunnelled mind you have.

But at least it is logical. I will leave it the readers of this newsgroup as to who has the more turgid, pompous and tunnelled mind.

Dan

--
Ed Huntress