Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Monarch 10EE $600 or Parting Out - Tampa, FL

I have a Monarch 10EE I had planned to refurbish but health issues have squashed my plans.
I am parting it out this week and then will scrap what's left over.
No shipping unless it'll fit in a USPS Flat Rate Box. See below if you want the whole lathe for $600.
No tooling, no chuck. Missing tail stock handle (someone stole it).
It's rusty so don't expect pristine parts but if you are missing a cover, handle, cross-slide, or even the motor (I will ship the motor but it'll be HEAVY).
I can reply with pics of the part you need and it'll be cheap. I'd rather see someone use the stuff than scrap it.
If anyone local is interested in the whole lathe (lathe, coolant system, good 3PH motor, tailstock, cross-feed) let me know and I'll sell the whole thing for $600. It's worth $490 in scrap metal plus whatever I get parting it out, so $600 is MORE than fair. It's a shame to scrap it but I just can't take it on any more.
If you are out of the area I get to Orlando and West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale occasionally and could deliver but you will need to send me payment to hold it and give me $75 gas money to haul it. It's on skids so I can pull it off the trailer at your location. It's HEAVY, about 3500# plus the skids.
Can send pics to your smartphone.
Scott
Sarasota (near Tampa) Florida
call me at 5-6-1*9-5-1*7-4-0-1 or email me at
I will kill off that email address in a couple of weeks, so get on it!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Put these parts on ebay, they will sell and it is easier than selling
on forums.