Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- A Rabbi, America, and prophecy.

I heard this Rabbi talking about what happened to Israel ~2500 years ago and
how it parallels to what has been happening in the USA, down to the very
words spoken by our government officials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GyZZmhE66k

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RogerN wrote:

I heard this Rabbi talking about what happened to Israel ~2500 years ago and*
how it parallels to what has been happening in the USA, down to the very*
words spoken ...

Right, those are the polly sci folks on college campuses. They get the big grants to examine and compare executive and other influential statements by government leaders throughout history. Speaking three or four languages helps in that instance.