Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This Is What America Has Become

"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ... Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:14:39 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right? g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.

Hmm. And a stitch in time still saves nine. I don't know about that
penny earned business, though. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.

Hmm. And a stitch in time still saves nine. I don't know about that
penny earned business, though. d8-)

I thought the penny earned was worth 1.25 cents - due to the price of
copper.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty
and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.

Hmm. And a stitch in time still saves nine. I don't know about that
penny earned business, though. d8-)

I thought the penny earned was worth 1.25 cents - due to the price of
copper.

Due to the price of copper, a penny has been zinc with a copper wash
since 1982.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:14:39 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...

Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.

So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the

people responsible for this sad situation.

He's tried for years to do something about it and if you were paying attention you would know that.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/10/2013 5:37 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:14:39 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...

Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.

So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the

people responsible for this sad situation.

He's tried for years to do something about it and if you were paying attention you would know that.

Nonsense.

All he wanted to do was get re-elected.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.

Hmm. And a stitch in time still saves nine. I don't know about that
penny earned business, though. d8-)

I thought the penny earned was worth 1.25 cents - due to the price of
copper.

WHAT copper? They're made of zinc. That's just a flash of copper. You
can scrape right through it.

--
Ed Huntess

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

Let's see if we can encapsulate this: Business is responsible for
wealth, and Congress is responsible for poverty.

Working people have nothing to do with it. Is that about right?g

In this day and age? Money still talks.

Hmm. And a stitch in time still saves nine. I don't know about that
penny earned business, though. d8-)

I thought the penny earned was worth 1.25 cents - due to the price of
copper.

1.30 cents or so, depending on your income bracket and where you live.
A saved penny is not taxed.

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/8/2013 4:43 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
"One out of five children in this country are living in poverty and more than 46 million Americans are poor." ...
Bernie Sanders Senator from Vermont.

He is one of the people who "runs" America.
So I guess he ought to know.

That he, and his fellow congressmen, are the
people responsible for this sad situation.

But what is "poor"? Are they starving to death like poor people do in
some places?

Or is it that they just don't have a working dish washer, or a new
car?
--
Cheers,

John B.

OT Only in America? harry UK diy 34 December 5th 11 09:27 AM
OT Could almost be America.... harry Home Repair 0 November 28th 11 08:44 AM
OT - Come to America! RAM³ Metalworking 2 May 23rd 10 02:30 AM
Nancy Loves George: The Elites-Driven 'White Trashing of America' to Degrade, Demoralize & Replace White America fred Home Repair 0 November 5th 06 02:54 PM
america? William Deans Home Repair 17 December 30th 04 10:37 PM