Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do any of these machines have a chance of being sold

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:51:58 -0600, Ignoramus11878
wrote:

Bought some machinery for scrap in auction.

http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44261/
http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44262/
http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44268/
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44266
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44270
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44271
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44272
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44273
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44274
http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44277/

I am curious, what is your opinion and is anything here worth trying
to sell. I think that the Bullard VTL and the radial arm drills may be
worth the while.

WOW, cheep! If that auction were held here everything would go for
much higher amounts.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Bought some machinery for scrap in auction.

http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44261/
http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44262/
http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44268/
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44266
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44270
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44271
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44272
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44273
http://hyperams.auctionhq.net/view-a...d/96/lot/44274
http://auctionhq.net/view-auctions/c.../96/lot/44277/

I am curious, what is your opinion and is anything here worth trying
to sell. I think that the Bullard VTL and the radial arm drills may be
worth the while.

WOW, cheep! If that auction were held here everything would go for
much higher amounts.

This is what I am trying to do, sell now for higher amount