Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why US military expenses equal to the rest of the world combined

On Monday, December 8, 2014 8:38:44 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus28939 wrote:

As we know, US military expenses are just under the total combined
military expenses of all other countries. And, for sure, we have an
awesome military that can quickly defeat almost any organized military
force in the world, maybe except the Russians.

Hmmm. Even though the US is now the third largest economy,behind the European Union and they behind China, which is the world's largest?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:51:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, December 8, 2014 8:38:44 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus28939 wrote:

As we know, US military expenses are just under the total combined
military expenses of all other countries. And, for sure, we have an
awesome military that can quickly defeat almost any organized military
force in the world, maybe except the Russians.

Hmmm. Even though the US is now the third largest economy,behind the European Union and they behind China, which is the world's largest?

"China and Europe are two of the world's most ancient civilisations."
-- http://tinyurl.com/o6wh9jr p.6 books.google.com

(so its no surprise)