Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Google confirms what the rest of the world already thought

DaveG wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:25:34 -0800, rigger wrote:

Because someone has a weapon in their poccession is not, per se, a crime
in this country and you're an idiot for bringing this up. Have you
nothing better to do?

I see the sense of humour by-pass was 100% effective.

If you can't laugh at yourself, then why get up in the morning?

Oh, and FWIW, most of the UK had a good laugh about the so-called knife
crime stats when da guv crowed that their latest crime fighting scheme had
reduced knife crime, just to be castigated by the people who created the
stats for pre-announcing them out of context. A month later, when the
*real* report came out, it showed da gov up for the ****s they are by
proving the exact opposite.

If the UK is laughing at the ****s about their knife crime stats, why
does the UK keep electing the ****s who pass the anti-knife legislation?

You see, "we" can laugh at ourselves. It's just such a shame that you
don't "get" humour when you see it.

I guess I don't get the humor in the part about the UK surrendering
it's rights of it's citizens in the vain hope that it will lead to
security.

I'm assembling a "care package" for
the disadvantaged as I type consisting of betamax tapes of Monty Python,
Fawlty Towers, Dads Army, Red Dwarf and the proper version of The
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Feel free to take advantage of it and
give copies to all your similarly afflicted friends.

What was that comedy series about the Germans making Jews counterfeit
pound note in a concentration camp? Similar to the movie released last
year, only the Brits found "humour" in the Apocalypse.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David R.Birch" wrote in message
DaveG wrote:
[...]

Here is a website with a video that shows what at least a number of Brits
think about their "Benevolent" governments disarming them. Note the
increased crime rate that is similar to that reported in Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE