Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default End of season Capri sailboat sale.

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/4760599711.html

End of Season Sailboat Sale - $1000 (New Bern)

It's the end of the sailing season and Boat Bumz is reducing the size
of the fleet. I'm heading to the Keys for the winter and would like to
see these go before I leave December 3rd.

Always wanted to sail but don't know how? Buy one of these and I'll
throw in a Sailing Class at East Carolina Sailing School. Intro to
Sailing (ECSS 101) a $250 value.

1976 Catalina 27: Some assembly required. Major project, is floating
but needs someone to come in and take over the refit. Lots of new
parts and upgrades to be installed. 9.9 Honda four stroke engine,
Standing headroom, head, galley. Located in Little Washington $1000.00

1981 Capri 25: Used this boat this season but needs a bottom job and
some tlc. She can sail away today. In the water in New Bern. 4 stroke
5hp Nissan. Fresh water tank/sink, porta pottie, sleeps 4 in cabin.
$3300.00

1982 Capri 25: She needs some tlc but could sail away today. 5hp 2
stroke Mercury, Fresh water tank/sink, porta pottie, sleeps 4 in
cabin. $1500.00

These boats are all fixed keel, 4' 2". NO TRAILERS. You'll need to
arrange for a slip to keep them or haul them at a boat yard for the
winter and get the bottoms done; cost about $300 if you DIY. They all
have new tillers, new running rigging, etc. The Capri's are not major
projects! You can be sailing on the first day!

I also have a MAJOR project boat, 1976 38' Island Trader Ketch, but
this baby needs a lot of work. Call me if you have the fortitude to
tackle a big project. Decks have already been recored, lots of teak
inside, hand carved doors. Not in the water, on the hard in Little
Washington.

Fun boats but I've still got 4 more, too many to deal with at the
moment. If they don't sell by December 3rd, 2014 they come off the
market and go into the rental fleet again next spring. You can then
come and rent them for $125.00 a day.

These prices are firm. I don't have to sell them but I'll sleep better
in the Keys if I don't have to worry about them this winter.....

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 7:51:01 AM UTC-8, Gunner Asch wrote:

snip

**** off and die with your sailboat ads, Wieber.