Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default World Fastest Capri Sailboat For Sale

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:49:01 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, April 7, 2014 10:59:23 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 9:50:53 PM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 02:38:53 -0500, Richard

wrote:

On 4/5/2014 2:55 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

Hey Jon,

For what it's worth, I may have found a boat.

(Heavy applause and hearty booing!)

It's a 1989 Capri 18, wing keel, fractional sloop.

Four hp Nisson, new sails, new running rigging,

excellent condition - AND it has a trailer!

(Ooohs and Aaahs)

Only 490 miles form here, but the current owner

said he might be able to deliver it to Dallas

for me.

(WOW!)

Should know how it works out next week.

Richard

I hope you get it.

Gunner

--

"

I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

that he favored total civilian firearms confiscation.

Only the military and police should have weapons he averred and what did I think about that?

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he

cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---

Either way, Mark Wieber will most likely keep posting sailboat ads.

Just as I predicted. :)

Perhaps Mark Wieber has now gone into the floating meth lab business

Bump