Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1981 Catalina Capri 25' Sailboat - $4500 (Saint Johns)

http://daytona.craigslist.org/boa/4398928027.html
1981 Catalina Capri 25' Sailboat - $4500 (Saint Johns)

Dalek is a 1981 Catalina Capri 25' Sailboat. She is a fast boat with
room down below to sleep 4 people. She has tiller steering with an
autopilot! We have put a lot of work into this boat and she is a good
solid, dry boat, with a custom snap-on companion-way cover. She has a
brand new Tohatsu 6 HP long shaft motor (less than 10 hours) that is
fed through a 3.5 gallon external tank and has a custom engine cover.
All rigging is solid with a brand new main halyard. There are two,
2-speed winches and two, single speed winches on deck. She comes with
a main sail and hanked on jib, with foresail bag. Inside the cabin are
brand new custom cushions, custom privacy curtain for the brand new
porta potty, new automatic bilge pump, new cabin lights, and a 12 volt
HDTV on swing mount that can be moved for viewing in the cabin and or
the cockpit. The battery holds a charge all night and there is new
outdoor carpet inside. There is one anchor, a few life vests, a swim
ladder, and various other dock lines, bumpers, and misc. We learned to
sail on her and are only selling because we are ready to upgrade to
something bigger.

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---