Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Churchill Still Stands Alone

Britain was not that strong under Prime Ministers David Lloyd George and Winston Churchill.

Britain was far stronger with Victorian-Era prime ministers. Even earlier, in the early 1800's, for example with Spencer Perceval or Duke Robert Jenkinson of Wellington, Britain needed fewer allies during many of its conflicts (like during the war of 1812)

What We Do we make a living by what we get. We make a life by what wegive. &Winston Churchill . ali khanbaba Home Ownership 0 June 2nd 09 04:17 AM
What We Do we make a living by what we get. We make a life by what wegive. &Winston Churchill . ali khanbaba Home Ownership 0 June 2nd 09 04:16 AM
support stands Bob Daun Woodturning 4 November 7th 07 10:13 PM
Night Stands Don Cross Woodturning 0 December 3rd 06 02:06 PM
Churchill reclining chair - a bit OT GB UK diy 2 July 6th 03 11:22 PM