Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default voting machines switching votes to GOP

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...linois-county/

On 03 Nov 2014 01:52 AM ,GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote:
North Carolina voters report voting machines switching their votes to
GOP candidate
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/n...gop-candidate/

A voter in Guilfrord County, attempting to take advantage of early
voting in North Carolina, told the News-Record that the voting machine
he used repeatedly switched his vote for a Democrat to a vote for her
Republican opponent.

Percy Bostick, 69, of Greensboro said he tried casting a vote for
Democrat Kay Hagan ? who is locked in a tight battle with her GOP
opponent ? however the machine, located in the Old Guilford County
Courthouse ? assigned his vote to Republican Thom Tillis.

?I called one of the poll workers over,? Bostick explained. ?She said
do it again. And again, I touched the screen at the proper place for
Kay Hagan, and it again reported it for Thom Tillis.?

According to Bostick, the machine finally recorded his vote for Hagan
on the fourth attempt.

Just like poor Homer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoWJkrlptNs

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 08:04:38 -0600, "zerousair"
wrote:

[...]

Well, at least the Reps are using the Dems' own tactics on them now.

--
The more you know, the less you need.
-- Aboriginal Saying