Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody need a big kiln? A BIG kiln...

Did a brother-in-law job for a guy in Costa Mesa, Cal...Thursday. He
is a "collector" like most of us here. One of the items he has
stored...is a gas fired kiln. Internally...its about 6 Feet wide,
about 8 Feed deep and 5 feet Tall. Excellent condition on a well made
steel frame.

Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch"
wrote in message

Did a brother-in-law job for a guy in Costa
Mesa, Cal...Thursday. He
is a "collector" like most of us here. One of
the items he has
stored...is a gas fired kiln. Internally...its
about 6 Feet wide,
about 8 Feed deep and 5 feet Tall. Excellent
condition on a well made
steel frame.

Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

Post this to rec.woodworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Would be nice for powdercoating, too.

-----
Regards,
Carl Ijames
"Phil Kangas" wrote in message ...

"Gunner Asch"
wrote in message

Did a brother-in-law job for a guy in Costa Mesa, Cal...Thursday. He
is a "collector" like most of us here. One of the items he has
stored...is a gas fired kiln. Internally...its about 6 Feet wide,
about 8 Feed deep and 5 feet Tall. Excellent condition on a well made
steel frame.

Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

Post this to rec.woodworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:42:03 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch"
wrote in message

Did a brother-in-law job for a guy in Costa
Mesa, Cal...Thursday. He
is a "collector" like most of us here. One of
the items he has
stored...is a gas fired kiln. Internally...its
about 6 Feet wide,
about 8 Feed deep and 5 feet Tall. Excellent
condition on a well made
steel frame.

Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

Post this to rec.woodworking

Um, y'mean rec.makinchitwithclay ?

--
The unexamined life is not worth living.
--Socrates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/23/2014 4:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

SNIP
Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

DIY crematorium. G

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques"
wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:42:03 -0400,

"Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch"
wrote in message

Did a brother-in-law job for a guy in Costa
Mesa, Cal...Thursday. He
is a "collector" like most of us here. One of
the items he has
stored...is a gas fired kiln.
Internally...its
about 6 Feet wide,
about 8 Feed deep and 5 feet Tall. Excellent
condition on a well made
steel frame.

Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

Post this to rec.woodworking

Um, y'mean rec.makinchitwithclay ?

heh heh ... ;)}

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:42:03 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch"
wrote in message

Did a brother-in-law job for a guy in Costa
Mesa, Cal...Thursday. He
is a "collector" like most of us here. One of
the items he has
stored...is a gas fired kiln. Internally...its
about 6 Feet wide,
about 8 Feed deep and 5 feet Tall. Excellent
condition on a well made
steel frame.

Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

Post this to rec.woodworking

Feel free.

my email addy is gunnerasch AT gmail dot com

Illl email the guys phone number to anyone interested

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 09:22:18 -0400, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 8/23/2014 4:11 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

SNIP
Anyone need one..let me know

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

DIY crematorium. G

Bottom floor is firebrick as well. Gonna need to use a vacuum to get
Uncle Frank out of the cracks.

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Build your own kiln: would you do this? John L UK diy 10 January 31st 10 10:22 PM
What? Kiln Dried? Matthew Eash Woodworking 5 October 14th 05 04:28 PM
Kiln dry wood Anti-Virus Woodturning 10 June 9th 05 08:19 PM
Air Dry vs, Kiln Dry JJM Woodworking 4 March 22nd 05 01:27 PM
Trinkit kiln John Wilson Metalworking 2 June 3rd 04 04:55 PM