Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Marvelous commercial!

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:51:38 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0

--

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Very well done. The incredibly sad thing is that at our local National Guard armory there is a food bank for the families of deployed troops. It truly is pitiful how we treat our soldiers and their families.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:37:42 AM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:51:38 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Very well done. The incredibly sad thing is that at our
local National Guard armory there is a food bank for the
families of deployed troops. It truly is pitiful how we
treat our soldiers and their families.

Yeah, but worse than soldiers' families on food stamps are *gun owning* families with women, children and the elderly who must put up with the man of the household possibly using these guns on THEM !!

(most crime stats say that shooting victims already knew the perpetrator - instead of it being a total stranger who wondered in from somewhere else)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:06:52 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

fired this volley in
:

Yeah, but worse than soldiers' families on food stamps are *gun
owning* families with women, children and the elderly who must put up
with the man of the household possibly using these guns on THEM !!

(most crime stats say that shooting victims already knew the
perpetrator - instead of it being a total stranger who wondered in
from somewhere else)

You ****ing asshole. You'd do _anything_ to sully a good thought about
honorable people.

After seeing him for what he was a few weeks ago, a quick plonk keeps
me from seeing most of his ****. Join me in filtering him, won't you?
He's not even good enough to set a bad example.

--
If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns.
It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:45:39 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:37:42 AM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:51:38 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0

"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.

We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Very well done. The incredibly sad thing is that at our
local National Guard armory there is a food bank for the
families of deployed troops. It truly is pitiful how we
treat our soldiers and their families.

Yeah, but worse than soldiers' families on food stamps are *gun owning* families with women, children and the elderly who must put up with the man of the household possibly using these guns on THEM !!

(most crime stats say that shooting victims already knew the perpetrator - instead of it being a total stranger who wondered in from somewhere else)

Cites?

VBG Lets see em. Not the bogus claims that shooting victims are
family members

Which reminds me...when Agnol Robidas shoots Loyd Robertson...both
gang members but in different black gangs..and they went to the same
highschool...does that make them family members?

Hummm?

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques fired this volley in
:

Join me in filtering him, won't you?
He's not even good enough to set a bad example.

done
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Blood brothers?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh, for God's sake. Gunner, this is one of the best-measured stats in
the gun wars.

"?In 2011, in incidents of murder for which the relationships of
murder victims and offenders were known, 54.3 percent were killed by
someone they knew (acquaintance, neighbor, friend, boyfriend, etc.);
24.8 percent of victims were slain by family members. The
relationship of murder victims and offenders was unknown in 44.1
percent of murder and nonnegligent manslaughter incidents in 2011."

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...-homicide-data

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:27:20 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

Real adults don't need a worthless ****tard like Larry Jackass to act as their nanny.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:43:54 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
Larry Jaques fired this volley in

:

Join me in filtering him, won't you?

He's not even good enough to set a bad example.

done

Yet another example of Loud proving why he's a proud member of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:16:01 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:43:54 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in

:

Join me in filtering him, won't you?

He's not even good enough to set a bad example.

done

Yet another
example of Loud proving why he's a proud member
of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

Hey! Hey jon, I heard they found out where the little *******'s long-lost electrical engineering college degree is!

It's seen floating in mid air over Orlando. We should all go over there to Florida and bring some ladders and climb up to the step before the top rung and try to take it down - working with only one hand each so we won't get shocked. It will reduce our shock potential. I bet Lloyd will tell us about it !!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ed, the people here know damn well that they can look those cites up themselves.

I'm sure we've all seen this stuff that these gun nuts hate to see over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:08:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Question: How do you know Loud is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Some can, some can't, and many don't care. They already know what they
want to know -- even if it isn't true.

I'm sure we've all seen this stuff that these gun nuts hate to see over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

'Careful with your terminology there. I'm a gun nut. The people I was
referring to are the gun nutz. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:44:46 PM UTC-4, Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,

rangerssuck wrote:

Very well done. The incredibly sad thing is that at our local National Guard armory

there is a food bank for the families of deployed troops. It truly is pitiful how we

treat our soldiers and their families.

Yes, if you cut veterans benefits, you don't get to say you support the troops.

If you can't afford to take care of veterans, you can't afford to go

to war.

Meanwhile, banks are illegaly foreclosing on military members:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1118471.html

" Coalition of the Willing " - I believe that's what they call it all.

(it was soooo successful in Iraq and Afghanistan)