Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This is not good..and may explain the explosion of autistic children

On Friday, June 13, 2014 6:07:01 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On 6/12/2014 11:15 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:

On 6/12/2014 7:52 AM, Frank wrote:

On 6/11/2014 6:22 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Moms on antidepressants have babies with malformed brains

'What's astounding is that this study is basically receiving no media

attention'

As I understand it, "the explosion of autistic children" was due to a

new definition of autism which included a larger number of children.

I know a guy that works in this area and tells me that a lot of parents

are upset when their child is not designated as autistic because now the

child will not get benefits like social security.

Think about the "explosion of PTSD" among the military and 90% of NYPD

retiring on disability.

What do these things have in common?

Answer is explosion of our entitlement society.

I understand - and agree.... Figure that NYPD lungs are black and most

backs, arms and legs are a bit over stressed from breakins and prying

and dragging hoses. Killer job when working, wonderful when not.

Martin

Sure. Tough jobs. I know a fireman who is disabled from his back being

broken by a flipping fire hose.

But, then my contemporaries from military and police are not disabled

and many went through very tough situations.

Today most get disability. Figure that out.

The above has nothing to do with Autism, which is a disease you don't understand and have zero experience with.

You're a ****ing idiot, Frank. Suggest you sit down and STFU before you make even more of a fool out of yourself.