Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This is not good..and may explain the explosion of autistic children

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:52:04 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On 6/11/2014 6:22 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Moms on antidepressants have babies with malformed brains

'What's astounding is that this study is basically receiving no media

attention'

As I understand it, "the explosion of autistic children" was due to a

new definition of autism which included a larger number of children.

I know a guy that works in this area and tells me that a lot of parents

are upset when their child is not designated as autistic because now the

child will not get benefits like social security.

Think about the "explosion of PTSD" among the military and 90% of NYPD

retiring on disability.

What do these things have in common?

Answer is explosion of our entitlement society.

It's beyond obvious that you never raised a child who has Autism and have no clue what it entails.